The planning for the Woodcreek Property Owners Association DOG PARK is moving forward.
We would like your suggestions or comments regarding the guidelines for the Dog Park.
Because this will be a private dog park and the WPOA will have to pay for all maintenance costs, we need to have strict rules for care and conduct in the dog park.
Please read these over and feel free to send us your comments.
Proposed Dog Park Guidelines
DOG PARK USERS PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES
Online registration is required to use this facility. For registration go to www.woodcreekpoa.org/barkpark and fill out the registration form and waiver of liability.
By Entering this Bark Park you are agreeing to a waiver of liability to the Woodcreek North POA as the owner or person having care, custody or control of the dog, and are thereby undertaking to protect, indemnify, defend and hold the POA harmless, for any injury or damage caused by the dog during any time that the dog is in the off-leash site.
To ensure the safety and satisfaction of all participants, please adhere to the following GUIDELINES:
- Open to socialized dogs only. Dogs who have any history of aggressive behavior are not allowed. Escort will be responsible for their dog’s behavior at all times.
- Dogs must be current on their rabies vaccination and display current registration and license tags.
- Users of this facility do so at their own risk. Dog behavior can be unpredictable around other dogs and strangers.
- Dog owners and handlers are strictly liable for any damage or injury caused by their dogs.
- Dog handlers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Children under age 16 are not allowed in the park unless accompanied by an adult. No small children are permitted to play or run in the dog park. Small children, especially running children, may cause reactions with other dogs.
- All dogs must remain on leash until inside the designated fenced area.
- Dogs must not be left unattended. Dogs must be in view and under the voice command of their handler at all times.
- Dog handlers are required to clean up and dispose of their dogs’ waste.
- Dogs in heat and puppies under 4 months of age are not permitted in the park. Puppies over 4 months of age must have all vaccinations up to date.
- Dogs that fight or exhibit aggressive behavior must be immediately removed from the park.
- No more than three dogs per handler are allowed at one time.
- No food or alcohol is allowed within the park. Small treats are allowed. Do not give treats to any dog without the owner’s permission.
- Dog owners must have the leash in hand and dog(s) in sight at all times. In the event of problems, dog owners should be able to quickly leash and remove their dogs from the premises. Do not leave a dog unattended.
- Owners must fill in any holes made by their pets. Owners who fill in holes dug by their pets help maintain the dog park.
- Gate must be kept closed. Except when entering and exiting the park.
- Glass bottles are not permitted.
- Owners must remove any pinch, prong or spiked collars before entering the fenced area.
Failure to comply with posted rules is subject to citation, expulsion, or arrest, as well as impounding of your dog.
Call 911 for Emergency Assistance
Latest posts by Wayne Baumgarten (see all)
- Paypal Is Working On Our Website - June 30, 2017
- WPOA Monthly Board Meeting AGENDA January 18, 2017, 7 pm - January 18, 2017
- Nov 2016 Yard of the Month - November 21, 2016