At the August 8th meeting, there will be a discussion about the proposed new By-Laws that have been drafted by the Board. The reason the Board feels a need to update the By-Laws is to:
- Make them Homeowner centered, rather than Board centered
- Make them parallel with updated with 2013 updates to Texas Property Code
- Have them align with the various Deed Restrictions that supersede the ByLaws
We can all agree that our property values are critically important to each of us. Come and participate in the discussion and understanding of the proposed changes. We want your input before we the changes up for vote. Proposed changes can be found on website.
The Board is very pleased to invite Wayne Baumgarten of Wimberley Web Design to present a demo of the new website he has donated. We are fortunate that this new neighbor and wife Debbie have not only attended a Board meeting, but also jumped in to volunteer their services. This is definitely something you don’t want to miss.
We offer much appreciation to Angel who has been a dedicated webmaster for many years.
Kemp Bromberg has agreed to head a committee to investigate the possibility of bringing high-speed internet and cable into the neighborhood. Casy Massey and Magdalena Bromberg are also serving on the committee. Preliminary research is underway. Stay tuned!
Latest posts by Carlos Solis (see all)
- October, 2018, Monthly Board Meeting - October 12, 2018
- WPOA Monthly Board Meeting AGENDA September 19, 2018 - September 14, 2018
- 2018 National Night Out - September 11, 2018